Good Blog

Here’s a crazy thought: instead of keeping your heart locked up, try the opposite and open your heart. In the end, you will attract more love. The heart lives in our ribcage, surrounded by 12 ribs on each side, covered by our sternum in front (also called...

I rode my bike into Trinity Bellwoods Park this morning not sure what to expect. The weather kept saying 30% chance of rain, but didn't that mean there was 70% chance of SUNSHINE? I had my bets on the the sun, better odds. Slowly yogis started...

http://youtu.be/0gbjtX3O_1Y A couple weeks ago I stepped out of my comfort zone and jumped on a plane to Manhattan, NYC to be on Sadie Nardini's ROCK YOUR YOGA on Veria Living. What an awesome ride! Thank you Sadie Nardini!! xoDavid Good...

I recently made the declaration to being awesome and an inspiring Yoga Teacher to the world with freedom in my life. Its just the beginning and so much has happened. I flew out to NYC to appear on Sadie Nardini's new TV show ROCK YOUR YOGA,...

To Juice or not to Juice So many people look at you like you have lost your mind when you say you are on a three day juice cleanse. They say things like, "No food?" "Three days?" "Why?" These are all questions you will ask yourself...

Lululemon Community Yoga in Trinity Bellwoods Park! I am so excited to be a part of Lululemon's plan to bring yoga to the people of Toronto in Trinity Bellwoods Park. Starting Sunday, May13th at 10 am Join local Yoga Rockstars for some free Yoga Summer Deliciousness...

If you want to change the way others treat you, you should first change the way you treat yourself. Unless you learn to love yourself, fully and sincerely, there is no way you can be loved. Once you achieve that stage, however, be thankful for...

  goodyoga 100 is part- manifesto, creative process and just a good way to live. Practice yoga. Egos aside, just have fun! Don't judge meat eaters. Don't judge non meat eaters. Wear Lululemon to work. Ride your bike to yoga. Wear a helmet. Practice yoga on all religious holidays. Keep your friends close to you. Make...

http://youtu.be/rdCPN1Lyypo I declare- I am going to be an awesome, inspiring Yoga Teacher spreading yoga to the masses! Follow me on my YouTube channel and here at goodyoga.ca for free yoga videos, interviews with my mentors, food guru, and teachers that have helped shape me into the...